Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Challenge Accepted.

 Over the next several weeks, I will be tackling "questions" put forth by a youtube user on his / her video "21 Facts Evolutionists Can't Answer."The video will make people who are capable of thought scream with rage. It is tedious, dangerous, and at times, simply infuriating with its deep right wing, ill (or non) educated bullshit and hyperbole. So why am I doing this? For the same reason I do most things. Education. I firmly and wholeheartedly believe that education is the key to progress, and by answe ring these questions thoroughly, I truly hope to dispel all of the myths about we evil, godless atheists, and demonstrate what cold hard fact, experimentation, study, research, and science can accomplish in so much as true peace and progress. Also, I do for the same reason anybody does anything. For the lols.

 A few key points:

I will present the "questions" as they are written in the video. Completely unaltered.
I will present my answers with references to verifiable data as well as off color jokes.
I will have fun at the expense of the uploader, and quite possibly also at the expense of fundamentalist creationists.

This blog is in part to educate, but admittedly also in part to amuse both myself and hopefully others, so I will not be taking this on from the exclusive angle of a dry, mirthless argument.

This series will offend some of you, but I truly hope that it instead opens your eyes, For others, it will provide catharsis, and chuckles. This is your only warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment