Monday, December 12, 2011

Just a Microblurb.

 Where the hell did this weekend go?! It's Monday already. Wasn't it JUST Friday? I've got nothing. No major injustices went through this weekend, they already took care of that last week.
 I was poking around looking at the presidential hopefuls this year. Seems the people that make up the GOP can't even seem to decide among themselves who to put up there. I counted 15 republican hopefuls. FIFTEEN! To the Democrats count of two. Obama, and Terry. So basically, let's face it. One. Obama. I don't know why terry is on the Democratic ticket. I'm confused. can anyone explain this to me? Have you seen this guy? Him declaring a to be a democrat and being allowed to do it would be like me claiming to be a christian, and people simply accepting that as truth.

I was going to say I have nothing to be really pissed off about today... then I saw this. I have no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment