Friday, December 2, 2016

One Simple Trick Slut Shamers Don't Want You to Know!

I can already hear you gasping.

There is, indeed, one simple solution to end "slut-shaming" once, and for all.

I know what you're thinking:

"There's no way slut shamers are going to tolerate all these slutty sluts slutting around being slutty! You can't possibly think sluts can be slutty without fear of being called a slut! Shame! Horror! Besides, what would you know, Kris? You're a MAN! You've never been slut shamed!"

Well, you're partly right. I've never been slut shamed. That's because the accepted term for a man with a healthy sexual appetite is "man-whore."

Let me paraphrase that, and repeat it for those of you not paying attention:

The ACCEPTED nomenclature for a man who enjoys sex is "man-whore."

Did you catch the key term there?

Perhaps I'm off my rocker, but I think a great first step would be to STOP REFERRING TO WOMEN WITH HEALTHY SEXUAL APPETITES AS "SLUTS."

I know this is a pipe dream. I know it isn't likely to happen.

Why?

How the hell else would you be able to stand in solidarity with your sisters, and back them up, while simultaneously denigrating them?

Here's a neat experiment:

Replace "slut" with any other derogatory term. Out loud. Add "shaming," and ask yourself if any of your friends to whom that term applies would appreciate you using it to back them up.

I don't know everything, but I'm reasonably sure my gay friends would wince if I backed them up by chastising someone for "fag-shaming."

Just a thought.

Don't like slut-shaming? Great. I'm on your side.

Now, stop calling women who enjoy sex "sluts."

15 comments:

  1. No, we won't. Woman who enjoy sex are sluts because they are immoral. So don't tell me or anyone to not call them "Sluts"! Tell them to stop having sex outside marriage then I'll take everything you said about me on youtube back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women who enjoy sex are simply women who enjoy sex. No need to shame anyone for a natural activity. No need to give them a name. Everyone is entitled to a healthy appetite for healthy sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, they aren't, they are "Sluts" and it's shameful and unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely not shameful or unhealthy. Where do you get your information? Did you fail sex ed or did sex ed fail you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are "sluts"! Immoral! Get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Women who enjoy sex aren't either of those things. Please answer the question. Did you fail sex ed or did sex ed fail you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please acknowledge the first comment I made. Apparently, you are hard of seeing and reading. They are "sluts" if they have sex outside marriage. No ways around it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course women are not sluts for enjoying sex with partners they are not married to. That's ridiculous. Neither are men. Consensual sex between healthy adults is healthy. Marriage is absolutely not required. Any healthy connection can be celebrated with sex. All that's required is open, honest communication between all parties involved. Secrecy and cheating are unhealthy and shameful, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That seemed too easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like all my first dates. ^_^

      Delete
    2. And you're complaining?

      Delete
  10. You're complaining about "sluts" and yet going on dates with "easy" people?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hm? I thought we was done complaining.

    ReplyDelete