Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Final Frontier

First, the bad news (as is always the case, because the good news alleviates the pain):

The top tier domain name, "1evilmofo.com," has expired.

I know, my lovelies, I know... but fret not.

When I started this blog several years ago, I was a little pissy to say the least. When my friend decided to register the name last year for my birthday, it was a beautiful thing and I diligently updated the site with enough vitriol to make Rush Limbaugh look like the harmless old three-legged, twice-neutered pussycat he is. Some 30,000 views later, this blog has wound down. I watch less news these days. I have a fucking amazing support system. I have dreams, aspirations, and one hell of a woman on my six.

I'm pursuing a project twenty years in the making, and it requires my full attention (minus, of course, that which I give to Slightly Evolved).

So, while this has been (and will again be) a tremendous amount of fun, I must bid "1evilmofo.com" adieu. There will be the occasional rant (for that is my nature), but they will be sparse.

Hear comes the good news:

I am, as you read this with a tear in your eye, compiling these rants, and others that haven't yet been published here, and binding them into a small, rectangular object, called a "book."

This will be available very fucking soon through Amazon, and I hope the extra bells and whistles, and nostalgia you feel as you flip through the pages is enough to soothe your aching soul as you wait with bated breath for the release of The Icarus Project.

Should you be so inclined, you can donate to the publication of The Icarus Project here:



Thank you. Every last one of you. I'll see you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment